Data-driven Pricing Strategies: Your Guide to B2B SaaS Growth
Every SaaS company is a data company.
Most have access to an array of data on how their customers interact with their product lines and which business segments contribute the most to revenue growth—yet they’re leaving money on the table when it comes to monetizing data.
Why is this?
For starters, many SaaS companies have little experience deriving revenue from customer-generated data, and effectively packaging and pricing products and services can prove challenging.
In this guide, we’ll show you exactly how to leverage your company’s existing data to build a better pricing strategy.
Why data-driven pricing?
- Take the guesswork out of pricing
- Get more mileage out of your existing data
- Stay ahead of market pricing trends
What you’ll learn
- How to select the most relevant metrics to inform your pricing strategy
- How industry titans like AWS use data-driven pricing to maximize their value capture and build a sustainable competitive advantage
- Why conducting regular pricing experiments has a long-lasting, positive impact on revenue growth