The Complete Guide to Revenue Modeling
The complete guide to SaaS revenue modeling
Because of the recurring nature of SaaS revenue and the range of customer billing approaches, it’s difficult to build a revenue model that will accurately reflect your future cash position.
This comprehensive guide will help you master the most difficult aspect of financial modeling: revenue forecasting.
Featuring: Jon Cochrane, VP of StrategyDebbie Rosler, CFO Consultant
Build a revenue model that will grow with you
SaaS revenue models require you to build an income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. This means you’ll need access to inputs, such as annual recurring revenue (ARR), cost of sales, operating expenses, working capital, deferred revenue, fixed assets, and debt/equity financing.
In this guide, we’ll show you exactly how to collect, measure, and use these metrics to build a long-lasting revenue model that will grow with your business over time.
- Manage business performance and track your growth over time
- Determine cash runway
- Communicate your business model and company story to investors
- Real-life tips and tricks from successful, seasoned SaaS leaders on reducing churn rates
What you’ll learn
- Two methods for forecasting ARR
- How to model cash flow associated with revenue
- How to build an ARR momentum table
Meet the Experts
With their combined 30+ years of experience, they’ve created this definitive guide to modeling revenue for growing SaaS companies.